Le FNRS participe au prochain appel de l’ERA-NET M-ERA.NET ( Materials reserach and Innovation) qui sera lancé à la mi-mars 2016.
The M-ERA.NET Call 2016 will be launched in mid-March 2016.
The Call 2016 will include the following thematic areas:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance synthetic and biobased composites
- Functional materials
- Interfaces between materials and biological hosts for health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
More information about the call volume and the participating M-ERA.NET countries will be available mid-March.
Details will be published on our webpage: http://www.m-era.net/joint-call-2016 .
We strongly recommend contacting your regional/national funding agency for regional/national programme details.
You are kindly invited to take this opportunity for realising transnational R&D projects in Materials Research & Innovation, or disseminate this information to related parties in your networks.